Sunday, November 3, 2013

Exciting news!

I DID say I was going to post tonight and I AM just scraping it in, at 11.30pm but.



I did want to share some good news




not only did I finish this beauty in the hosted by the marvellous, very talented and lovely Michele Foster over at the



and got it all sandwiched, pinned up (with some very appreciated helping hands from some of our Guild ladies!)and ready to quilt



I also won a major prize in the final draw!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!



says:



Ya'll ready???!!! Cause here are the WINNERS!!!!



#103 QuiltJulie of FLorida

#51 Wendy B of Australia

#49 Maria of Australia

#96 Mary Anne Gasparetty of Ontario

#104 Gunda of Pennsylvania

#72 Denette stoll of Iowa

#62 Tracy T of Washington

#6 Brenda Conolly of Alberta

#79 ccook of Colorado

#93 Jamie Harris of nevada

#37 Leslee Cunningham of Oregon



This is my prize ..



has donated this lovely gift package containing 3 yards of mushroom print cotton from Clothworks 'Critter Jamboree', 1 90-degree triangle ruler, Omnigrid #98L, 4 packages of la petite buttons, and the kit to make two pillows from the fabric 'Garden Song' by Nancy Halvorsen - includes all fabrics and instructions, no filler. You can see the sample pillows in the background.



picture taken from



and you all know how much I LUUUURVE Nancy Halvorsen fabrics and designs .I used a lot of it in my Long Time Ago in Bethlehem Quilt top .



I will be hanging out at the post office for this prize to arrive, that's for sure!!Thanks so much to Michele, Amy, and Granma's Treasures .I'm absolutely gobsmacked!



and congratulations to the other winners too ..especially my fellow Aussie winner and bloggy friend .



Dont worry if you didn't join along with the quilt a long and wished you had've .Michele has finished a booklet you can buy with the pattern and easy step by step instructions



have a wonderfully sugary sweet week



sugary hugs
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment