Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To-Do List: Oldies but Goodies

*Firstly, welcome to my new blog-design



I thought it'd be fun to show you some of my planned and non-scheduled cosplays, that I put into the category "Oldies but Goodies"


Characters from older shows or movies, that just attracts me as a cosplayer, both because of the stories, but also the simplicity that they have.



So here they are in no particular order

Akane Tendo ( Ranma )

Ranmais actually my first manga and the thing that took me on this emotional rollercoaster ride that is called fandom!

I can't believe it's been over 10 years since i started that series, and I remember not really like Akane too much back then, but over time I've grown a fondness for her, and especially the short hair.



Ash Ketchum ( Pok mon )I mean, come on, who doesn't like Ash? No one? Yeah I thought so, he's a pretty unstylish kid, I heave to admit, I mean just look at that bowling shirt and denim pants, oh gosh. But I can't help myself, for all the things I dislike Ash for, he makes up for with his personality.



Edward Elric ( Full Metal Alchemist )

He's a cyborg, he's short and he talks a lot (with his mechanic fists that is) - I liked Edward from the get-go and it's just a series I loved watching. I really just want to walk around being a cyborg and complain about my height.



En ( Sailor Moon R )

So many people dislike Ali and En, and I can't figure out why? I mean... every character in Sailor Moon is slightly annoying, so that is just not a fair thing to call them - I think they're super adorable and just look at that hair, ugh
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment