Thursday, September 26, 2013

UTR2 Ranma Evangelion

What's good guys!



Up from my seemingly unending list of anime's in my backlog, I have started watching this show calledRanma 1/2. Now, this is a show I actually watched as kid a long time ago and I hardly remember or even know if watched the entire series. All i knew was that it was about some dude that turns into a girl once cold water is put on him and turns back to a male with hot water. This show is pretty dated and unfortunately, i'm watching the dubbed version yet it is still quite funny and more comical than what I thought it would be; in short a pleasant surprise.




Secondly, I watched the movie, Neon Genesis Evangelion 2.0? I believe. I am embarrassed to say I cannot remember. This is the first time I have ever watched anything about Evangelion, which is supposed to be one of the top animes of all time, divulging in the mech world even before Gundam? Anyways, the movie was a visual treat and the story was a little bit confusing, but it wasn't the film's fault. I have no idea what has been addressed in the series about these characters or the movies that had been shown in the past. Also, I didn't expect this movie to be as violent as it was until the latter half of the movie where the evas practically destroys everything in sight. But overall i am very much interested in investing within this world where the children are used to take part of adult conflicts and vice versa. I also particularly liked the pacing of this movie and it actually addressed many things about each character and their own story lines apart from the film always being about fighting giant robots. On to the next one!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment