Monday, January 13, 2014

So I goofed

Sunday is sacred here on Netsenshi Productions. It is a day only meant for complaining about what is closed or closes early, as well as suggestions on what to do because of this worthless day existing. I broke that today, and I'm sorry. I posted relevant topics on an irrelevant day, and I hope we can get through this as a community. Here is some stuff to do?



is back up. If you are 18 and up, love gender bent shtuff, than might I suggest heading over there to intelligently discuss, in a respectfuly and calm manner, topics with people who have similar interests? NSFW, but did I need to emphasis that in italics? YEAH, I DID.




That site also has tons of comics, but if you were looking for some manga to wet your whistle, than how about Gacha Gacha: The Next Revolution? It's about a guy named Akira who ends up with the ability to transform into a girl when he sneezes. The girl he turns into was in charge of an in-game tutorial for a virtual reality game that had messed up while he was playing it. It similar to Ranma 1/2, but Akira uses his girl form to get close to the girl he likesas opposed toyou knoweating ice cream and getting piggy back rides.



If that comic doesn't do it for you, than how about Futaba-Kun Change? It's another one of those manga that are constantly compared to Ranma 1/2, but like Gacha Gacha, Futaba-kun uses his new form to better his life. Futaba discovers that he and his entire family have the ability to change genders whenever they are excited. Okay, so don't get excited, and it's not a problem, right? Well, Futaba has a crush on a girl named Misaki, who harbors feelings for Futaba-kun as well. It's prett wacky, and while it's more mature and realistic than Ranma, it's naughty enough to get a lot of people in trouble. Warning though, there is nudity, so yeahawesome.



On a side note, how long will comics in the gender bender catagory have to exist before we have to keep comparing it to the only one most people know about? Ranma 1/2 is amazing, but so was Ford's Model T. Maybe one day, people will say that manga is like Futaba-Kun change, or Kashimashi, or Girl in My Dreams. Wait . you're not aware of the Korean comic Girl in My Dreams? Huh>> maybe you should get acquainted? I hear it's like Kashimashi. See? I just made history there.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment