Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Favorites and Happy New Year!!

Hello everybody~



Sorry I haven't been active! ^^;; My job at a toy store gets awfully busy around the holiday season, but now that it's January, my hours has shortened by a lot! Let's get to my favorites~




I haven't been reading or watching any anime or manga this month, just re-reading some old favorites like Ranma 1/2 and Happy Happy Clover. It's always fun to reread a favorite manga series ^^



As for beauty products, I kind of splurged after my first paycheck, haha *sweatdrop* My favorite foundation as of right now is the Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in shade 832 (nude beige). It's a foundation, and sunscreen and concealer all in one and it does a fabulous job at covering everything I want it to. I find that applying it with a damp sponge works much better than fingers or a brush. It's streaky if applied any other way. And I have to make sure to moisturize before or else it'll really emphasize my dry spots!!



Now for lips, and to be honest, I'm a little obsessed with lip products. I've been LOVING the Maybelline Baby Lips, Dr. Rescue tinted lip balms. They are super moisturizing and have awesome pigmentation. I've been using the color "Soothing Sorbet" the most, as it gives off a little darker natural look, but the most natural would have to be "Pink Me Up". And the last one I purchased was "Coral Crave". They are all awesome! Although the moisture does not last as long as it claims, I would still purchase it for the natural color it gives off on your lips.



Other lip products I purchased was the Pure Ice Lip Gloss in the color Creamsicle. I actually got this at Grocery Outlet LOL, but it works fine for me ^^ I like awesome and cheap finds haha. It was 99 cents! Another awesome find is the elf jumbo lip gloss stick. Only two dollars I believe and my favorite is the color "Pink Umbrellas". It gives me a very VERY natural pink lip and it's a color I've been dying to have. I also purchased the nude color called "In the Nude" (how appropriate) and use it to make a gradient look to my lips. Both work awesome for only two bucks!



My next favorite thing is from Christmas. My parents got me the My Little Pony Mug and Snug set which comes with a mug and MLP blanket. I was quite surprised to see a gift from them xD I'm addicted to it :P Another thing was a sentimental circus elephant phone holder my boyfriend got me~ Even though my new phone, an LG G2, doesn't fit in it *sob* I still use it to hold pens and stuff~



And lastly, an art favorite! Bristol Paper! I can't tell you how obsessed I am with bristol paper. It's amazing. Period. And expensive LOL. But it's so worth it if you're going to do professional art!!



Okay, that's about it for now~ Next post will be about resolutions and keeping them! ^^ Until then, I wish you all the best in 2014!



Happy New Year! Let 2014 be your year!



~ Kirin



Images from the internet :P They belong to whoever posted them~
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment