Friday, July 12, 2013

GAMARAN 194 spoiler

GAMARAN 193 RAW

PAGE 01

White insert top left


Gama and Ranmaru's fierce battle, all in one place! The latest volume, #21, is on sale in bookstores across Japan!!

Insert text

The battle finally comes to a head. Tsukikage, leader of the Shogunate forces, also prepares for the conclusion------

Black insert right logo

Chapter 193

Nakamaru Yosuke



Box

Jinsuke just barely edges out Iori in their battle to decide the strongest of all time. All that remains is the conclusion of the battle with the Shogunate. And what will be the "answer" for Gama and Jinsuke------!?



Tsukikage

Ho .

Tsukikage

So the reinforcements have arrived, have they .?



Soldier

They've already sealed the castle from the inside

Soldier

Simply give the word, and they will commence storming it



Tsukikage

Tsukikage

At long last .



PAGE 02 + PAGE 03

Tsukikage

The time has come for the Muhou School and Unabara .

Tsukikage

To be wiped from the face of the earth



PAGE 04

Jinsuke

So .?



Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

What is it you came here to get from me?

Jinsuke

Huff



Jinsuke

Gama .



PAGE 05

Gama



Gama

Gama

Hate you with every bone in my body .



Gama

I don't care what your reason was

Gama

I can't forgive you for killing everyone .



Jinsuke

Heh .

Jinsuke

Then cut me down

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

I no longer have the strength to resist



Jinsuke

Isn't that .

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

What you want?

Jinsuke

Huff



SFX

Giree



PAGE 06

Gama

You're damn right it is!



Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff



Gama

I won't forgive you .

Gama

Gama

Before I kill you, tell me one thing .



PAGE 07

Gama

Do you

Gama

Regret anything about your life as a swordsman?



PAGE 08

Jinsuke

No

Jinsuke

Not a single thing



Gama



Gama



Gama

So .everything you've done up to this point .



Gama

Has been what you yourself wanted, then .?



PAGE 09

Gama

You damn monster!!



Jinsuke

Jinsuke

Gama .



Jinsuke

Why are you hesitating?



PAGE 10

Jinsuke

If you can't forgive me, then use your sword to take my life------

Jinsuke

If you are a swordsman, then shoulder the burden

Jinsuke

And carry through with your conviction!!



Gama

Ahhhhhhh



PAGE 11

Shogunate Soldier

Everyone inside!!

Shogunate Soldier

Our legion is 10,000 strong!

Shogunate

Overwhelm them with numbers and advance to the main keep!!



Toujou & Shimon



Toujou

( .Ho)

Toujou

(Shogunate Reinforcements?)

Toujou

(That was pretty damn quick .)



Shimon

(Commotion from inside the castle?)

Shimon

(Well, I'm sure Tsuchiryuu-san and company will manage to "take care" of things .)



Toujou

Heheh .

Toujou

Seems they're pretty scared of the Muhou School .

Toujou

But I guess it's about time I pulled back, too .



Shimon

(I've got to hurry to Jinsuke-sama .)



PAGE 12

Toujou & Shimon

(This battle will be over at any moment------)



Tsukikage

Hee hee .

Tsukikage

Good .this is going nicely..



Tsukikage

If things continue

Tsukikage

Going according to plan like they have been

Tsukikage

Then an improvement in my station will be guaranteed .



Tsukikage

Hee hee .

Tsukikage

Will I get 1000 koku* .?

*TN: A feudal Japanese unit of volume measurement. One koku is the amount of land needed to produce 180.39 liters of rice.

Soldier



Tsukikage

P-Perhaps 2000 koku .?



PAGE 13

Tsukikage

Or just maybe!!

Tsukikage

I

Tsukikage

Could even become a daaaimyo!?



Tsukikage

Ahkahkah!! Kahahahaha!!



SFX

Poo

Tsukikage



PAGE 14

Tsukikage

Tsukikage

P'heh .?

Tsukikage

Cheen...?



Tsuchiryuu

Tsukikage .



Tsuchiryuu

What you will become is not a daimyo

Tsuchiryuu

But a mere corpse



Tsukikage

Ah!

Tsukikage

Tsuchiry------



PAGE 15

Tsukikage

Pyah!



Tsuchiryuu

Jinguu .

Tsuchiryuu

Did you take care of the enemies outside?



Jinguu



Jinguu

But, you know, he's kinda stupid .

Jinguu

Staying in the castle this entire time

Jinguu

There's no way he could've escaped the two of us like that .



PAGE 16

Gama

Huff

Gama

Huff



Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff



Jinsuke

Why .?

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff



Jinsuke

Why .

Gama

Huff

Gama

Huff

Jinsuke

Won't you kill me..?



PAGE 17

Gama

Huff

Gama

Huff



Gama

I want to .



Gama

But .

Gama

What's the point of cutting you down

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff

Gama

Now that you can't even move?



Gama

You became the strongest swordsman of all time .

Gama

And you even killed your friends to fulfill your dream .



Gama

So .



Gama

So I wanted to cancel out everything you've ever done!

Gama

Your title, your dream, everything!

Gama

That's the only reason I came here, to trample it all into the dirt!!



PAGE 18

Gama

But .



Gama

I can't kill you anymore..



Gama

Every damn thing

Gama

That I wanted to trample on is gone now!!



Jinsuke

Ga..ma .

Jinsuke

Huff

Jinsuke

Huff



Jinsuke

Is that .your final answer to me .?



PAGE 19

Gama

No!



Gama

I .I'm gonna surpass your sword

Gama

And I'm gonna do it my way



PAGE 20

Gama

That..

Gama

Is my answer for denying your swordsmanship .



White insert

At the end of a ferocious battle, Gama gains a new ambition as a swordsman-------



Text at bottom

Next issue! Center color and the awe-inspiring final chapter!!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment