Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Week That Was #27 (Project 365)

'Practising' (180/365)'Catch' (181/365)'Before The Rain' (182/365)'Shooting Hoops' (183/365)'More Practising' (184/365)'Sun Hat' (185/365)

'Hiding From Burton' (186/365)

SUNDAY - we went off to the early this morning with the boys and their bikes to get some fresh air, which was fun although a shame the sun never made an appearance all day as it seemed to for everyone on my instagram feed today! Rest of the day was spent at home playing in the garden.


MONDAY - Burton went to Ladybirds and I discovered that he is quite the social butterfly as the staff told meof 11 friends when I asked who he played with so I knew who to invite to his birthday party!!! Eeeek I was hoping to make it a smaller affair this year! Lol. Tonight after tea we went out in the garden to shoot some hoops in the new net which Daddy bought for the boys.

TUESDAY - we went out in to the garden this morning and I got out all the play stuff and within a few minutes it rained!!! So we ended up playing indoors with the playdough instead. We did return back outside briefly this afternoon but......yes it rained again!

WEDNESDAY - we were meant to be going to soft play this morning but Burton played up BIG time at bedtime last night so punishment was no soft play today!Instead outdoors garden play as it was dry for a change! Granma came for lunch and stayed for a couple of hours too which pleased the boys.

THURSDAY - Ladybirds for Burton while Jenson and I went to visit my friend Lisa and her son Joe. Lisa got married while I was away at BML so it was a chance to give her her wedding card and present except i left it on the table at home! Doh! Still we had a good catch up over a cream tea! Yum! When we got home Jenson got some scooter practise in before we collected Burton.

FRIDAY - it was a beautiful day today so we spent almost all day in the garden playing. and of course sunshine means sun hats need to be worn!



SATURDAY - Burton had his swimming lesson this morning so Daddy took Jenson swimming while I went food shopping at the nearby Tesco. It has been a beautiful summers day today - really hot so we spent the rest of the day in the garden playing with the bikes, scooters, balls, trampoline etc... its been great! My Mum and Step Dad came for lunch and the afternoon too. The photo of Jenson was taken when he and I were hiding from Burton during a game of hide and giggle!!



If you would like to read more about my mummy mishaps please subscribe by email or via RSS feed :) Thank you xx
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment