Friday, July 12, 2013

GAMARAN FINAL CHAPTER SPOILER

GAMARAN FINAL CHAPTER RAW

PAGE 01

Yellow text top


The ultimate martial arts drama concludes here!!

Red box text21

Volumes 1-21, on sale now!!



Right side ""

The journey of swordsman doesn't stop

Left side

Until the day he is called the "Strongest of All Time"---------



Yellow text above logo

Final Chapter Color Insert!!

White text next to logo

Final Chapter

Nakamaru Yosuke



PAGE 02

Text top

The final chapter begins from the color insert on the right-hand page!!



Box

Summary: Jinsuke and Iori's battle for the title of "Strongest of All Time" ends in a victory for Jinsuke. Seeing Jinsuke dying from illness, Gama acquires a new goal. Now, 8 days later .



Townsperson 1

It's been 8 days since all that upheaval .

Townsperson 2

Yeah .who'd have thought this many Shogunate samurai would show up .

Townsperson 1

This means they're seizing Unabara, doesn't it?



Townsperson 2

I heard the entire Washizu family was executed for treason against the Shogunate .

Townsperson 1

Huh!?

**TN: Does anyone else see the cat person in the background of this panel?



Townsperson 2

Well .

Townsperson 2

I suppose this is finally the end for Unabara .



PAGE 03

Shimon

Shimon

The battle is over .



Shimon

.As far as the end result goes

Shimon

I suppose you could say we lost .



Shimon

Oh, right, about the Kannari School. I'll carry on the techniques .

Shimon

As a person..I may have hated you..



Shimon



Shimon

As a swordsman, you were someone I could respect until the end .



PAGE 04

Jinguu

Shimon .are you about finished saying your goodbyes .?



Shimon

Yes..

Shimon

What about you? Tsuchiryuu-san, Jinguu-san



Jinguu

Yep, done and done

Tsuchiryuu

We've hidden Jinsuke-sama's body in a place where the Shogunate won't be able to get to it



PAGE 05

Shimon

I see .nice work



Jinguu

You too. Well done carrying him out of there

Jinguu

While the Shogunate army was flooding in .



Shimon

Yeah..

Shimon

I couldn't just hand him over and allow them to make an example of him



Shimon

Well, then .

Shimon

Let's go rendezvous with our remaining comrades



Shimon

In order to carry on

Shimon

Jinsuke-sama's will .!!



PAGE 06

Arata



Arata



Arata

Wh .Where am I .?



PAGE 07

Shin

You're not putting your back into it!

Shin

Do 100 more!!

Shin

Don't think for a second you can acquire the techniques of the Ogame School like that!!



Masato

Y-Yessir!

Shin

Don't underestimate practice swings!!

Shin

Think of them as the secret

Kosaburou~~~~~~

Heee~~~~~~!!



Rintarou

Hah hah hah! That Shinnojou, he's really getting into this!!

Rintarou

That's good sign for a new leader!!

Zen

Well, he's a serious guy



Zen

Hm?

Zen

That reminds me, where's Kashitarou? I feel like I haven't seen him lately .



PAGE 08

Rintarou

Yes, he's been cooped in his room lately

Kashitarou in panel

It's not that, and not this, either

Rintarou

It appears he's restarted his research of the 5 Ogame School katas from scratch

Rintarou

With the goal of further advancing the martial arts



Zen

He didn't waste any time .

Zen

Well, that's just like him, the moron .



Rintarou

So?

Rintarou

What about you, Zenmaru .?



Zen

Well

Zen

I'm gonna head home for a while. There's the business of my brother and whatnot



Zen

.I've always felt the burden of the Ichinose name .

Shin

Die!!



Zen

But now

Zen

I'm gonna become the kind of man that can stand up and bear it------



PAGE 09

SFX

G'shee

Mika

You're in the way!

SFX

G'shee

Senka

No, you are!



SFX

Doh

Mika

I'm bringing the tea, Senka-san!!

SFX

Gah

Senka

That's my line, Mika-san!!



SFX

G'shee



PAGE 10

Senka

Your tea has arrived

Mika

Naoyoshi-sama



Naoyoshi

Oh .

Naoyoshi

Thank you, Senka-san, Mika-san



Mika

Naoyoshi-sama, please try my tea!!

Senka

No! My tea tastes better!!

Sensei

Can't you two get along just a little bit..?



Yumeji

Sorry about that, Naoyoshi-sama

Yumeji

Those two are usually a little more well-behaved .



PAGE 11

Sensei

Ahem!

Sensei

Now then, to continue our conversation, Naoyoshi-dono

Sensei

What do you plan to do now?



Sensei

It's entirely up to you, of course------



Naoyoshi



Naoyoshi

Yes..



Naoyoshi

I .

Naoyoshi

Will leave here tomorrow .!

Everyone



Mika

Senka

But .



Sensei

You're leaving?

Sensei

You're certain about this?



Naoyoshi

Yes .

Naoyoshi

Riko and Manjirou were the ones who brought me here, and they left yesterday .

Naoyoshi

So I should not overstay my welcome .



PAGE 12

Sensei

But the fiefdom is no more, and they say that your mother was cut down by Shogunate

Sensei

Where on earth are you going to go .?



Sensei

Or .is the death of this man Ranmaru that Gama cut down

Sensei

Weighing on your mind?



Naoyoshi



Naoyoshi

Both Gama and Ranmaru are my friends



Naoyoshi

Both of them risked their lives to protect me..

Naoyoshi

Ranmaru, however, died



Naoyoshi

And yet .it's not right that I just continue living on without a care in the world .

Sensei



Sensei

I don't think so at all

Naoyoshi



PAGE 13

Naoyoshi



Sensei

Both Gama and Ranmaru risked their lives to protect you

Sensei

And now here you are .



Sensei

That means

Sensei

You have an obligation to continue living on



Naoyoshi



Yumeji

Yeah .

Yumeji

And I heard you even risked your life trying to protect Gama



Yumeji

I think that proves you two are already kinda like family .



PAGE 14

Naoyoshi

F-

Naoyoshi

Familiy .?



Sensei



Sensei

Naoyoshi-dono

Sensei

Please think of this as a personal request from me .



Sensei

Won't you .

Sensei

Live here together with us?



PAGE 15

Naoyoshi



Naoyoshi

Thank you .



Naoyoshi

All .of you .!!



PAGE 16

Yumeji

Naoyoshi-sama

Yumeji



Yumeji

Ah!!



Sensei

Hm!?



Yumeji

That reminds me .

Yumeji

Where're Gama and Iori .?



Iori

Yo, Gama .

Iori

So this is where you've been .



PAGE 17

Gama

Yeah .

Gama

You heading out?

Gama

Iori



Iori

Yeah

Iori

I'm going on a journey to surpass Jin-san



PAGE 18

Gama

Surpass Jin-san .



Gama

Pfftchh!!



Iori

Huh!?



Gama~~~~

Maaan, carrying you outta that castle sure was to~ugh work!!

Iori

What!? I woke up right away, remember!?

Iori

You only carried me to the hall!!



Gama

Hmph .



Iori



Iori



Iori

So?

Iori

What're you gonna do now?



Gama

Hmm .



Iori

Heh .



Iori

Wanna come with me?

Iori

On journey to be the strongest .?



PAGE 19

Gama



Gama

I'm .gonna surpass dad's sword in my own way



Gama

I can't forgive him

Gama

But that's the declaration I made to him, so .



Iori



Iori

I see .



Iori

.Better prepare yourself, then

Gama



PAGE 20

Iori

His sword .

Iori

Is insanely far off



Gama

Gama

That just makes doing it all the more worthwhile



Iori

Hmph, this kid .



PAGE 21

Iori

I guess the fight's on, then

Iori

To see who can get there first---------



White insert text

Thank you for reading these past 4 years! Please check out Nakamaru-Sensei's next project!!



Black text bottom left

~The End~

Black text bottom right228 16

The last volume, #22, goes on sale 08/16!!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment